Accommodations for Symposium attendees have been reserved at the GRAND HYATT BEIJING from OCTOBER 9, 2018 – OCTOBER 15, 2018.
View the Beijing City Map to explore the Grand Hyatt Beijing’s location in proximity to cultural attractions and sites.
GRAND HYATT BEIJING
1 East Chang An Avenue
Beijing, CHINA 100738
Located within walking distance of The Forbidden City and Tiananmen Square, Grand Hyatt Beijing perfectly blends western and oriental traditions, contemporary design, and the Hyatt’s classic standards of excellence in service and hospitality.
Rates & General Information
- Grand King Room – $220 (USD) / night (group rate available from October 9th – check-in through October 15th – check-out)
- Rate is inclusive of hotel and government taxes.
- Rate is inclusive of daily breakfast (for up to two guests) and basic wireless Internet access.
- Check-in: 2:00pm / Check-out: 12:00pm
- Cancellation Policy: Cancellations must occur at least 72 hours prior to check-in date to avoid charge of 1 room night and tax.
- Extensions of stay: It is highly recommended that an additional night hotel night be booked if early check-in or late check-in/out are needed due to flight times. Guests requiring special consideration for late check-out should make a request when making reservations. Depending upon availability, rooms may be extended until 6:00pm at 50% of the per night room rate. After 6:00pm, the nightly rate will be assessed.
- Other restrictions not listed may apply; space is limited.
HOTEL RESERVATIONS & PAYMENTS
Hotel reservations may be requested during the Symposium registration process. It is not necessary to contact the hotel directly to make reservations. Participants are required to provide dates of stay to book the reservation, along with other general details.
Upon finalization of your reservation by the McDonnell International Scholars Academy, confirmation numbers will be added to individual registration records within 7 business days and confirmation will be sent. Modifications to hotel accommodations must be done via registration; confirmations of changes are sent via email within reasonable time following the request.
Payments: All participants requesting hotel accommodations must download, complete and submit a credit card authorization form via fax or email. To download the form, click the link below.
Forms should be completed and sent to Abercrombie & Kent within 48 hours after a request for accommodations has been submitted via the registration process. By providing authorization on this form, cardholders/responsible parties agree to pre-pay hotel accommodations costs prior to check-in. IMPORTANT: Pre-payment is NOT necessary to confirm a reservation, but will be processed at some time prior to arrival. Any subsequent charges that may apply due to extensions of hotel stays and applicable cancellation charges. Failure to submit the required form may result in cancellation of reservations.
Room availability and/or special rates will be available until the depletion of the room block. For this reason, it is highly recommended that reservations be made well in advance. The cancellation policies apply once reservations are confirmed.
Cancellations must be received at least 72 hours prior to scheduled arrival or one night room and tax charges will be assessed to the credit card provided upon request for accommodations. Cancellations must be made via registration or written notification to the McDonnell Academy.
MISCELLANEOUS HOTEL POLICIES, DATE MODIFICATIONS
Credit card information will be required upon check-in; settlement of any payment due for incidentals must occur at check-out.
To modify or cancel hotel requests, the registration confirmation number is required to re-accessing the registration system. Should modification of your hotel reservation change following confirmation, your reservation will again be placed in ‘request’ status until the change has been confirmed.
Hotel rates, information, booking and cancellation policies are subject to change. Room reservations needed for dates not included in the room block must be made directly with the hotel or Ms. Juliana Wong at Abercrombie & Kent (Hong Kong) Ltd.