The information below is subject to change at any time.
ROUND-TRIP AIRPORT TRANSFERS:
- Round-trip airport transportation is available to all guests staying at either one of the three Symposium hotels on September 21st and 22nd (arrivals) and September 25th and 26th (departures), unless otherwise agreed upon. All flight information must be provided via the registration system in order to secure arrangements in advance. Transportation may be delayed or unable to be guaranteed if advance notification of need is not provided.
- Upon Arrival (International): Guests will be met in the International Arrivals Terminal located beyond Australian Border Patrol/Customs checkpoints by staff near Symposium signage and terminal information desk. Guests will be escorted to transport. Buses will depart approximately every 30 minutes throughout each day.
- Upon Arrival (Domestic): Guests will be met in the Domestic airport near the baggage carousels (opposite escalators). Guests will be escorted to transport. Buses will depart following guest arrivals (as provided in registration).
- AIRPORT DEPARTURES FOR SUNDAY (9/25/16) and MONDAY (9/26/16): Hotels to Domestic and International Airports. Buses will start shuttling at 6:00am and will run every 30 minutes with the last shuttle commencing at 11:00pm. The order of each shuttle will pick up in the following order; Marriott / Oaks Charlotte Towers / Hotel Jen.
- Anyone catching an international flight will need to make sure they are on a shuttle at least 2.5 hours before their flight’s scheduled departure time to ensure they are at the airport with plenty of time to be checked in, etc. Domestic flights will need 1.5 hours at the most.
Alicia Lee – phone: +61 0499 778 875 (Australia)
Carla Koberna – phone: +61 4222 563 78 (Australia) / +1-618-977-7529 (U.S.)
Kristin Williams – phone: +61 4011 878 39 (Australia) / +1-314-566-7929 (U.S.)
LOCAL TRANSPORTATION TO/FROM SYMPOSIUM EVENTS:
- Scheduled Symposium shuttles will transport visiting and local participants to/from all event venues, tours, etc.
- Symposium shuttle schedules are subject to change at any time; guests will be notified of any changes that occur during Symposium events.
- It is the responsibility of each guest to ensure they are aware of scheduled departures and all related details. Please be prepared to board shuttle 5-10 minutes prior to departure; shuttle departures are prompt.
- Daily transportation schedules are provided on the Symposium website with the approximate boarding and departure times and locations. Up to date schedules will also be available via the Symposium app. Printed versions can also be obtained at registration desks, but may not have the most current information. Assistance or questions pertaining to shuttle services during Symposium events can be addressed with staff at Guest Services during operating hours.
LOCAL ATTENDEE PARKING
- Further information is forthcoming. Please check back soon.
For advance inquiries regarding special transportation arrangements, please contact the McDonnell Academy.